4/25/08

How About That?

So, It appears that Brett Favre is going to grace the cover of Madden NFL 09. The only thing I could say is:

Wow, That was so obvious that I didn't even think of it.

I mean, we all know that John Madden loves him some Brett Favre, and with everyone's favorite cheese head retiring, what better time to put him on the cover? It's not like the Madden Curse is going to hurt his golf game.

Hey, It's better than Jared Zabransky on the cover of NCAA 08.

Speaking of NCAA, The '09 Edition will be covered by soon-to-be Baltimore Raven Matt Ryan on the PS3, and Darren McFadden on the Xbox 360. Now, this kind of annoys me. Does EA think that I'm going to buy a different version of the game depending on who is on the cover?

Here's the 360 Box Art:

And Here is the PS3:


NCAA is due out on July 15th, While Madden, and the 20th anniversary edition that includes Head Coach, will be out in mid-august.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

I wonder if the 20th Anniversary Edition of Madden will include the Brett Favre highlight reel John Madden masturbates to daily.