8/6/07

TV That You Should be Watching...

Suddenly, There are a lot of good shows on Television. I mean, I used to watch absolutely nothing on TV, but now, I'm filling up my TiVo faster than you can say "The Company on TNT sucks."

The Kill Point: Awesome concept. A military officer (John Legiuzamo) convinces his squad to rob a bank. We're told nothing about the reasoning, but soon into the first episode it's clear the Legiuzamo is not a bad guy. Watch the rest. You won't be disappointed.

Rock of Love with Bret Michaels: Now, Normally I leave the reality TV to Jason, but this show is simply to good to miss. First off, take Poison's Bret Michaels, a verified bad-ass. Then, put him in a house with 20 beautiful (but absolutely ridiculous) women. Watch the hilarity ensue. My pick to win the whole thing: Heather. Jason likes Jes.

Entourage: Don't listen to Jason. It's still the best comedy on TV. However, I will say that the best episodes of the show are the ones where nothing really happens. Last Week, Which will here by be referred to as the Furry episode, was funny because nothing happened. Anytime they try to advance the story recently, it goes down a bad road.

Weeds: Mary-Louise Parker is hot. I mean, really, really hot. Plus, the show is pretty damn good. It returns in two weeks, on the same night Madden comes out.

Psych: James Roday plays Shawn Spencer, a guy who's crazy cop father made him incredibly observant. After calling in hundreds of tips to the police, Shawn convinces them that he is a psychic and starts a detective agency. Roday is destined to be a star as he is the perfect mix between Adam Brody and Ryan Reynolds. Dule Hill plays the sidekick and is fantastic at well.

No comments: