I have this weird, new obession. I suddenly am very interested in the minor leagues.
Why?
No idea, maybe it's the fact that the Yanks suddenly have some real prospects. The point is that I have been looking for good blogs for Minor League Baseball for a few weeks now. I've Finally Found one.
Yankees Minors
I know that it's only the Yankees farm teams but there are links for other teams on the sidebar. I strongly encourage you to visit the site.
Why?
No idea, maybe it's the fact that the Yanks suddenly have some real prospects. The point is that I have been looking for good blogs for Minor League Baseball for a few weeks now. I've Finally Found one.
Yankees Minors
I know that it's only the Yankees farm teams but there are links for other teams on the sidebar. I strongly encourage you to visit the site.
Also, Check out this list of Baseball America's Top 100 Prospects as of Opening day 2007. There are four Yankees on there, and six members of my unofficial favorite National League team: The Colorado Rockies.
Oh, and Yankee Fans, Look up a young pitcher named Joba Chamberlin. And then Smile.
Oh, and Yankee Fans, Look up a young pitcher named Joba Chamberlin. And then Smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment