4/27/08

Signing Off

I think I can speak for both Anthony and myself when I say it has been an exhausting two days of draft coverage. Luckily the fun doesn't end here as we get to break down each teams draft and decide who the winners and losers are.

Before I pass out let's quickly look at the Jets draft because Anthony will have plenty of Giants opinions.

Jets - I like Gholston alot. Jets fans can only hope he doesn't disappear on film like Todd McShay suggests. I like Keller but I don't like the fit that much, or the cost to get him. He wasn't a real need, in fact far from it. Since they took him over WR's like Devin Thomas you figure that they really have big plans for him. CB/FS was a big need and I don't know if Dwight Lowery is really the answer. Erik Ainge was a nice roll of the dice pick as a developmental guy. You also have to factor Kris Jenkins into evaluating their draft.

If the Jets defense gels and all the pieces brought in this off-season fit it's amazing. If not it's a total mess.

The Jets are a boom or bust team right now.

And if none of this makes any sense...tough.

No comments: