9/19/07

Jason Actually Used a Comma, I'm Shocked.

Seriously, Jason sounded like he was an actual writer. Go Fig.

(Mariano Rivera just closed out the Yankee win, and The Yanks are now 1 game back. Dance of joy to follow.)

So, after not finding time for about two months, I'll finally be finishing Guitar Hero: Rocks the 80's tonight. That means that it's time to start looking forward to Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. Here's what we got so far: (Courtesy of Wikipedia)



You have to notice a couple of things immediately:

- No Crappy Metal! Sorry, Crazy Ray, but there is no reason that I should HATE playing the last few songs of GH, like I did in the second one.

- An International Flavor with a few songs that don't appear to be in english. While I don't blame the developers because this game has crossover appeal for alot of different countries, I hope they are bonus songs because I don't know how fun they will be to play.

I'm psyched. October 30th, I'm so taking off work.

1 comment:

dmdmdzydzy said...

great minds still thinking alike:

http://dmdmdzydzy.livejournal.com/259454.html