7/18/07

A Quick Link to Awesomeness...

So, I now posses NCAA Football '08 for PS2 as Jason's XBOX 360 is currently under repair. I'll come back with a full review of it in a couple days, but I want to let everyone know about something that makes the NCAA experience worthwhile.

An online community has sprung up around the concept of filling in the rosters in NCAA so that they have the names and info of the real players instead of just the numbers.

For Example, Instead of my new favorite player being WR #89 on Rice, He would have all of his information and be named Jarrett Dillard. It's especially cool if you then load the draft classes into Madden.

How to you get these rosters? Well, It's a little complicated, but worth it.

Go to either PSXsports.com, or Operationsports.com and create an account and look for help topics around the message boards. PSX has one right on the homepage that is very helpful and easy to follow.

I promise this will increase your enjoyment of NCAA Football tenfold.

No comments: