7/20/07

I've Got A Conundrum!! News & Notes

-So I've pointed out that since I wrote my Cano Conundrum blog, Peter Abraham had a similar blog about Kyle Farnsworth. Now the conundrum has gotten out of hand. Jay Maroitti used the word conundrum on around the horn. Not only that but Ken Rosenthal describing the Adam Dunn situation refered to it as the "co-Dunn-drum".

Iv'e started a revolution. The word conundrum is so now.

-This whole NBA Ref scandal is going to be disastrous for the NBA. This is so much worse than Pete Rose. When Pete Rose bet on baseball he was betting on his own team. While immoral at least you know he was trying to win. Another aspect of this that major news publications haven't mentinoed is that apparently, Phil Jackson had filed a complaint in previous years about bizzare calls from Tim Donaghy. I don't know the validity of this, I heard it on WFAN 660 in New York.

-Speaking of basketball. I'd like to pat myself on the back for a second. About a week or so ago I wrote about how smart is was for the Sonics to sign and trade Rashard Lewis to the Magic. I mentioned how they acquired a trade exemption and suggested they should use it to trade for Kurt Thomas and draft picks to alleviate the Suns luxuary tax woes. Sam Presciti hook me up with a job!

-I'm playing Anthony in fantasy baseball this week. Not looking to good for him it's 9-1 right now. I'm the juggernaut bitch!!

-Speaking of fantasy baseball. Fantasy pickup of the week Billy Butler.

-Speaking of baseball. Let's hope Shelly Duncan is the new Shane Spencer. (EDIT: Wow I wrote Shawn Spencer...as always i'm an idiot)

-To follow up on my steriods in MMA article. Sherdog.com has wrote an open letter to Dana White about the issue.

-Vh1's Rock of Love and Scott Baio is 45 and single are both amazing. Watch them now. I plan on keeping a very long Sunday Night TV Blog. So look forward to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its shane spencer, not shawn......know your one hit ( or multi homer run) wonders